Italian supermodel Bianca Balti (Bianca Balti) was born on May 25, 1984 in the small town of Lodi (Lodi) in Lombardy (Lombardia). Only the father of Bianchi was a native Italian, her mother was born and raised in Azerbaijan. Such a mixture of blood provided the girl with an unusual and bright appearance. Therefore, from early childhood, Bianca began to seriously think about a modeling career.
From childhood, the girl was seen at various shows in modeling agencies. She persistently attended all possible auditions and knocked on all doors to get to her first show. But, unfortunately, then no one was able to appreciate the magnificent data of the future star. In one agency, Bianca was even advised to forget about the career of a model because of a completely unremarkable appearance.
The future star of the high podium had already completely lost faith in her abilities, but fate gave her an amazing chance. Agent Bruno Pauletta, who accidentally visited the store where she worked as an ordinary salesman, spotted huge potential in a simple cashier. So in Italy there was another charismatic and brilliant model - Bianca Balti, who adorned with her presence a lot of fashion shows and magazine covers.
To begin with, Bianca was offered to take a photo for several regional glossy magazines. And after critics bombarded her with compliments and enthusiastic assessments, the girl was invited to take a photo on the cover of the legendary L'Officiel. She, of course, gladly agreed and in September 2004 the gloss came out with Bianca Balti on the main page.
After the resounding success of the cover photo of L'Officiel, Bianca signed a contract to work with the fashion house Dolce & Gabbana. It happened in 2005.
Immediately after that, numerous invitations and photo shoots began to arrive at Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Jalouse, Cosmopolitan, Elle and Playboy. The most famous couturiers and luxury brands lined up to offer Bianca's contract. Among them are Roberto Cavalli, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Valentino, DKNY, Armani Jeans and a whole bunch of other, less well-known companies.
- In 2005, Bianca Balti showed herself perfectly in the Victoria's Secret lingerie show, which means that the body of the Italian beauty was considered ideal. The young model is also invited to represent the brands Revlon, Missoni and Guess. The beginning of the same year was very generous with offers. Bianca participated in the shows of Nina Ricci, Balenciaga, Valentino and Lanvin.
- And in 2006, Bianca tried herself in the video, making her debut in the video Mango. All year the girl worked without breaks and holidays. She appeared at all the fashion events in Milan and Paris, took numerous photos for advertising and presented a new fragrance from Paco Rabanne.
- In 2007, Bianca Balti starred in the feature film "Go-GoTales".
- In June 2008, British Harper's was released with Bianca Balti on the cover, and in August - Allure. At Paris Fashion Week, Bianca performed in shows from LaPerla, Ann Demeulemeester and Blumarine.
- The year 2009 was even more eventful. Balti worked with Cesare Paciotti. Her face never left the glossy pages of Playboy and Vogue. In fashion shows, she represents Max Mara, Blumarine, Givenchy and DSquared2. Seen in close collaboration with the famous photographer Patrick Demarchelier (Patrick Demarchelier).
- Bianca does not stop its furious rhythm in 2010 either. She shines again on the catwalks and works on countless photos and videos.
- In 2011, Karl Lagerfeld decided to make Bianca Balti the face of his new Karleidoscope perfume.
A brilliant career always interferes with personal life - this is a well-known stereotype that Bianca Balti denied. She, by great love, married the photographer's assistant Christian Lucidi and gave birth to his daughter Matilda. As often happens, something went wrong in family life and in 2009 the couple broke up. But Bianca continued to live the same life and raise a daughter.
The model after the divorce did not hate men and keeps her heart open to new relationships. In 2011, she began an affair with musician Francesco Meli.
In everyday life, she is the most ordinary caring woman. This can be seen when visiting her page on Instagram. The world famous model does not even use cosmetics at home. But Instagram photos only confirm the natural beauty of Bianchi.
When Bianca gave birth to a child and felt all the joys of motherhood, she wanted to warm her love with children who were much less fortunate than her Matilda.
The Italian took up charity work and became the representative of the international organization "SOS Villaggi Dei Bambini", helping disadvantaged children around the world. She is also a regular participant in the "Mile Again" campaign, advocating for the protection of women's rights and the prevention of abuse.